Monday, September 6, 2010

Couples

Couples

There are 12 Letters Separating I and U

There are twelve letters of the alphabet
K...eeping I and U separated and apart
For I to get to U, stand next to each other
I journey past the other twelve letters on the way

You are the thirteenth letter in the journey
My lucky sign, the luckiest of numbers
Connecting I to the Divine Goddess of the moon above
Thirteen moons revolving around the Globe

The thirteenth letter I meet is my lucky one
Just like the thirteen planets around our Sun
Completing our Solar system we dance around each other
Creating a UNIversal symphony inside our Galaxy

The journey in the beginning may seem long
Filled with many imagined dangers along the path
Eventually after passing through the 12 astrology signs
We meet and face each other I next to U at last

I thought I would never get to U
That by the time I reached the end of the journey
The alphabet would cease to exist, vanish
And with it so would U my love

Finally here I AM right next to U
U look so beautiful and so inviting
A cup to I’s connected together by a simple line
I love U, speechless, no words to describe my devotion

Shocked into silence by your beauty
I want to slide into your cupped open arms
Melt away like a dark chocolate
Consumed in the heat, evaporate up to the sky above

Freed at last from human bondage
Only a small blue feather floating down to earth
Marking the spot where I was last seen
As I joined U and become invisible Star-dust

I come to U with Grateful tears of Love
Joyful for your gracious invitation
I have yearned for U for so long
Waiting with baited breath for this ecstasy

I Love U, yearn to be enveloped in your embrace
Only U and no other can make me feel this way
I cry the tears of joy I held back so long
I am so overwhelmed with Love for U, my love

The letters and signposts all around me
Every-one of them were guiding what path to follow
It was the road which led me back to U
Finally I AM here HOME and we are ONE at LUST

Copyright Lola Theodora September 6th 2010.

No comments: